Saturday, January 11, 2014

Waves

I have a new place. A room in a funny house by the beach. There are five longboards in here with me in my little room...the landlord/roommate told me he would take them out but I'm not totally certain I want them to go. Actually, there are surfboards everywhere in this place. Longboards and stand ups. Tools. Tools for playing in the ocean...connecting with that raw power.
That power is right outside my door here. I hear the waves crash on the beach while laying in my bed. It reminds me of when I was a child...a child in the desert...I got


a walkman for Christmas one year. I had this tape that I would listen to at night of waves crashing on a beach. It sounded just like the waves crashing on the beach that I hear now. What an odd circle to round out...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment